4.16.2009

Moment of Gratitude

I just got a call that makes me wanna take a moment.
I'm writing this on my iPhone, so it might come out a little messed up LOL.
But I gotta take time to shout out the people that peep my hard work.
I appreciate u, even I I don't know u
I'm not a rapper, but this warrants a shout out.

-SHOUTS TOO MY GIRL THAT HOLDS ME DOWN
-BIG UPS TO YOU CUZZO. U KNOW WHAT IT IS. AWOL BABY!
-SHOUTS TO MY BROTHERS OUT THERE. U KNOW WHO U ARE. STAGS UP!
-SHOUTS TO MY WHOLE CREW OUT PHILLY. EVERYONE I BANG WIT, ITS TIME TO MAKE MOVES!
-SHOUTS TO THE BIG HOMIES GF. Y'ALL HELPED MAKE THIS (LOW KEY)
-PROPS TO THE HOMIES AND HUNNIES CARRYIN MY CITY ON THEIR BACK. DMV, WE OUTCHEA!!!
-AND FINALLY, TO THE TWO PEOPLE THAT MADE ME, THANK YOU.

i'm done... Back to you regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: