4.08.2009

Every Girl In My World

I was struck today
Temple University is the hub of BEAUTIFUL women from around the WORLD
In other words, all walks of life (you like how i did that??? lol)
I was on campus for 2 hours and had 2.5 (lol) classes
This is what caught my eye today
I saw women from All Walks Of Life
Women of ALL colors and Ethnicity's
Tall, extremely tall, short, WAY short, and everything in between
Women varying from thick to scary thin
Brunettes, blonds, red heads, silver hair, green hair, and some colors i don't yet have a name for
Women with long, curly, straight, short, wavy, crimped, dreaded, and mo hawked hair
And even some with no hair @ all
I see women that are athletes, artists, intellectuals, writers, dancers, musicians, professionals, and straight hood chicks as I walk from class to class
I see women dressed in urban fashion lines, skirts, dresses, shorts, tights, business attire, and even the occasional nothing @ all
THE KICK GAME IS CRAZY... imma have to leave it @ that or we will be here ALL day
The voices, the faces, the smiles, the talents, and the potential walk around with me all day
I know you cant find this everywhere...
So to the ladies of TEMPLE UNIVERSITY... thanks for being soooooo AWOL, without even knowing it ;)
And then theres, you. The bestest of them all....
SNKR PHRK X AWOL

No comments: