4.14.2009

DMV Playlist/Demo



So I've been workin on a show for some of my fav DMV artist
I had to put together a demo
Here it is...
Jus a couple tracks I f*ck with from each artist
Enjoy

ICE THE VILLIAN - L.@.M.E. Mixtape
Chillin like a Villain
My Life
2027
Handyman
2-on-2
Sittin' Pretty

MOUSE aka THE WAL POSTERBOY - MO BETTA VOL.1
DMV Must Go
Keep it Movin
Smack at You

HUNGER PAIN - BAY NEWT, SYXX
WE AINT GOIN' LIKE NOFFIN' VOL.2: HOOD PASS
Get Low - Bay Newt
See Me Sittin' Pretty - Bay Newt
Bullet Proof - Bay Newt ft. Young Czar
That's OK - Syxx ft. Bay Newt
Chillay Chill - Syxx

PRO'VERB - THE NOMINEE: GO HARD OR GO HOME
I'm a Sergeant
Listen With Ur Left Ear
Acceptance Speech
What's Good
Sire to the Rest

Download the playlist here... DMV Demo

SNKR PHRK X AWOL
International AWOL TEAM
lifeisbutaspaceship.blogspot.com
Take a walk with us...

No comments: